Thank you for your interest in 1304 Apartments! Please review our tenant criteria below. Click at the bottom of the page to complete the new tenant application.
Like Us, Friend Us, Follow Us!
To stay up to date on the latest news, leasing options, and events!
Durango's Premier Urban Lifestyle
We are the agent for the property with no responsibility to the applicant. All federal, state and local laws are followed and each application is processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin of application we also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age. Any applicants under 21 without employment or rental history must have guarantor or co-applicant.
- Each applicant over 18 must submit a complete and separate application. Information contained within and gathered in association with this application it's considered CONFIDENTIAL.
- In accordance with all federal and state fair housing laws all occupants over the age of 18 must qualify. All applicants 18 years of age or older and emancipated minors must complete a separate application. Each applicant must complete an application in it's entirety and all information provided must be true, accurate, and complete, as well as verifiable. Qualification is determined using a credit analysis model income verification and criminal background history. Resident history may be evaluated based upon the outcome of credit analysis. A credit report will be secured and evaluated for all leaseholders.
- All bedrooms are single occupancy only with the exception of A203, A302, and A303 which are double occupancy.
- A $35 one-time nonrefundable application fee is required at the time of application. Each applicant must complete an application and pay the application fee of $35 per individual. The applicant understands the fee is for processing the application and is nonrefundable. An appointment should be made to view the property to identify unit type prior to application.
- Each application must be complete, signed, and application fee paid to be processed. Applications will continue to be excepted until applicant has been approved and a lease signed and first month rent and deposit paid or $200 non-refundable hold fee paid. Applications will be processed in the order received.
- Applicant must have satisfactory rental references with at least 12 months of verifiable rental history unless applicant has just sold their home. Relatives are not accepted as rental references. If applicant has not rented before, never owned a home or has less than 12 months of references then a guarantor or a co-applicant is required.
- A credit report will be run on all applicants. If credit is not satisfactory, an additional deposit may be required and/or the applicant may be denied. We reserve the right to modify or waive internal credit score requirements depending on applicant qualifications and co-guarantor.
- Verification is required from current employer and self-employed applicants must provide evidence of income.
- A $800 security/damage deposit is due in full at the lease signing.
- No pets allowed.
- All units and property or non-smoking. We do not allow the use or cultivation of marijuana on the property.
- Minimum Lease Term for all units is 12 months.